Along with our spritely Wednesday weekly updates, The Knowledge Coop in September will keep you refreshed on the basics of TILA and TRID, as well as keep you informed on any run-ins we see in the industry.
- This past July, the CFPB modified TRID to clarify that the sharing of Closing Disclosures between agents and brokers is totally appropriate.
- The National Association of Mortgage Women-Greater New Orleans, in partnership with Genworth Mortgage Insurance, will offer a two day training event, October 19-20. The event is perfect for learning the basics of mortgage like industry acronyms, the loan process, different loan programs and more.
- Get this, Wells Fargo has been sued - again.
- Companies are giving homeowners affected by Hurricane Harvey a much needed break.
- Nominations for the 2018 Mortgage Strategy Awards are open until 5PM, September 8th.
- Velma’s marketing APIs and CRM continue to make an impact on the industry. Velma is the marketing automation partner for Velocify’s LoanEngage; it will be interesting to see how EllieMae uses their multi-media fulfillment technology.
- Velma is also officially a certified partner with Optimal Blue. Automated marketing communications with compliant product and pricing anyone?
Texas, we're thinking of you. Ken has reached out to our clients in and around Houston to see how we can help rehabilitate their home. Below the video are links to organizations that could use our support!