While not just having to get used to being back in the office after a long weekend, we in the Pacific Northwest also had to get used to ash falling from the sky. Aside from that, Ken's flown to San Francisco again to huddle up over compliance with like minded folks and we are keeping everything rolling while he's out. Live CE season is also underway, hundreds of syllabi need printing, and Ken realizes he has to learn to breath correctly as a professional speaker. Now for the news -
- The details of the TRID update can be found here, Ken's take on it can be found here and here's what other groups in the industry are saying.
- We like it when we can tell we aren't the only compliance nerds in the industry. Regina M. Lowrie, founder & CEO of RML Advisors, nerds out by hosting a webinar September, 12th to discuss the risks and management of Closing Agents.
- Listen to Nikki Groff, Chief of Marketing at Wallick and Volk, and Todd Duncan encourage us make the most of Sales Mastery this year. We'll be there. Will you?
- In the month of August, PRMG has opened 8 new branches and it doesn't look like they plan on slowing.
- IL Group urges companies to analyze their lender's portfolios to ensure complete asset protection, especially in light of so many devastating natural disasters.
Here's how you make a studio on a budget, y'all.