Use our Industry News Roundup to stay sharp - This week we focus on the implications of the new tax plan.
January 12, 2018
- Here you'll find a digestible explanation of the new tax code and how it will impact homebuyers.
- If you like the numbers, Zillow's analysis of the new tax plan may be a good read for you.
- This article details why glorifying homeownership in the U.S. may not be such a good idea...
- And if you like 'em extra dry, here's a summary of the tax code by Congress' research team.
- Wait, one more thing! Tapping into your home equity is no longer tax deductible.
- In other news, Senator Warren presses Mulvaney (interim Director for the CFPB) to defend why he told staff not to collect any personal data under a security threat that she claims doesn't justify the directive.
- The Independent Mortgage Bankers Association is in a week - Let us know if you'd like to meet!
- RegList, an industry email list, will soon roll out an updated member experience to include a full website of benefits!