Learn how the nation is standardizing online notarization, how NAMB wants to outlaw trigger leads, and how Equifax is hoping to better secure our information with a new integration.
February 23, 2018
- The National Association of Secrataries of State has put forth policies and guidelines to make online notirization an easier implementation for states!
- Mortgage rates keep jumping. Read how it's affected applications for refis, ARMs, 30-year fixed and the others.
- QuickenLoans has passed Wells Fargo as the #1 lender in the U.S.
- NAMB is advocating for the ban of trigger leads created and sold by credit bureaus.
- Equifax is integrating with TransAkt to increase their information security.