The latest updates and reports to keep you cutting the edge in mortgage lending.
December 29, 2017
- You can download a brief of the HMDA changes here.
- You could otherwise find a chart of HMDA key dates here.
- One more thing on HMDA: On Dec. 21st, the CFPB issued a public statement regarding compliance of the new rules.
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act was passed last week. Mortgage Action Alliance sums up their efforts and lists wins for the industry.
- Get official insight about our economy. The Financial Stability Oversight Council published the 2017 Annual Report.
- Financial Institutions must comply with the final rules set forth by the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) by May 16, 2018.
- View FHA and VA loan limit increases for 2018.