The latest from the mortgage lending world, rounded up and delivered weekly.
November 10, 2017
- It seems like everytime Ken comes home from a conference he's met another vendor or spoken with another mortgage company struggling to unify or vet their vendors. Does your company have a process to monitor the performance of your vendors?
- Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc. spent the past 8 weeks raising money to hand out backpacks to children in need across the U.S. Their goal was $150,000! Check here to see how close they came.
- The least afforadable city in North America is not in the U.S. Make your best guess and then see where your city ranks on the list.
- Day 1 Certainty is taking the industry closer to push-button-get-mortgage. It's so good that lenders don't want anyone else to know about it!
- Zillow and the CFPB still have not reached a settlement. It doesn't seem to be impacting their business either.
- HousingWire, a media platform for the mortgage industry, has just announced their new Knowledge Center. They call it a "bold experiment."