The latest from the mortgage lending world, rounded up and delivered weekly.
Also, this week, we want to hear from you. If the Knowledge Coop started producing regular webinars, what would you like to talk with us about? Let us know! firstname.lastname@example.org
October 20, 2017
- Who's ready for the superbowl of mortgage conventions? MBA Annual kicks off this Sunday, October 22nd. Have fun in Denver mortgage people! We'll be there - make sure to say hi to Ken and Anthony!
- In case you're wondering what this new BioSig feauture is when taking your CE, it's a fancy new way to put your signature on things online. The NMLS requires all providers to use it now, so you'll see it when you do online CE this year.
- A new proposal by the CFPB addresses the 'black hole' found in the TRID amendments released in July 2017.
- Read the CFPB's brand new Consumer Protection Principles.
- Alternative credit scoring models...could it be true?! FHFA Director, Mel Watt, wants to push the development to 2019, but others are pushing him to wrangle back the date.
- Lucrative marijuana businesses are seeing more cooperation with banks then ever before.
- Ken recently opened his Guatemala Men's Trip Facebook page to the public. Scroll it up and down to see if you want to join him and us in our love for Guatemala and the people we work with down there!