The latest from the mortgage lending world, rounded up and delivered weekly.
October 27, 2017
- The better we educate our borrowers, the more compliant we become. Talk'uments has a revolutionizing way of doing it.
- After five years in the making, the CFPB officially loses the fight to allow millions of Americans to unite together & sue financial institutions. Vice President, Mike Pence, broke the 50-50 tie in the banks' favor.
- MBA Annual wrapped up this week. Members can view the presentations by clicking a link on their homepage.
- Members of the National Association of Professional Mortgage Women (NAPMW), get your pen and pad out for the Board's Q & A webinar, November 1st, 4 PM Pacific Time.
- Skim a summary of Ben Carson's first appearance before MBA this week at the annual convention.
- Ever heard of Ninjio? The California-based company uses animation and Hollywood storytelling to educate consumers on our deepest cybersecurity threats.
- HousingWire did a great job covering the MBA Annual Convention. Watch and learn as their digital reporter, Brena Swanson, interviews HousingWire's 2017 Rising Star, Ashley Gunn.