The latest from the mortgage lending world, rounded up and delivered weekly!
November 17, 2017
- With Richard Cordray stepping down, the CFPB has the chance for a new start. Here are some suggestions to the CFPB by those at The Hill.
- Read up on how the proposed tax code may affect homeowners.
- Specifically in the proposed tax code, the House wants to elimiate a bond that supports affordable housing. The Senate, however, wants to keep that bond.
- Who doesn't like a informative survey? J.D. Power's 2017 U.S. Primary Mortgage Origination Satisfaction Study let's us in on what consumers think about speed, trustworthiness, and digitization in the mortgage process.
- Read how the CEO of Hyatt wants to thank Airbnb, instead of the more expected alternative.
- Zillow better look out, Facebook is well on its way to real estate listings.
- But maybe don't get too nervous, Zillow. Predicting housing trends may be a bit too complex for Facebook at this point. See what Zillow thinks of our coming year's housing trends.
- When you make a contribution to MORPAC from now until the end of Giving Tuesday (November 28th) MORPAC will match it with a donation to the MBA Open Doors Foundation!